I’m sure the majority of readers will know how homosexuality and gay privileges are harmful to men on the grand civilizational scale, but, I’m here to talk about how these privileges and the acceptance of gay subculture in the mainstream is harming men on a personal level.
The cause of homosexuality is hotly debated: propagandists argue that it is something with which certain people are born, while science argue persuasively (through twin studies) that is a learned behaviour which is greatly influenced by the environment—in other words, that a great many fags are like that because of the permissiveness and open promotion of that lifestyle by their families, media and popular culture.
Regardless the cause, one thing is however very clear: Jews are unquestionably the major driving force behind the promotion of, the legal sanction of, and the active encouragement of homosexuality in western society.
The facts about Jews’ promotion of homosexuality
1. In May 2013, US vice president Joe Biden “lauded the influence of Judaism on the United States, specifically mentioning the efforts of Jews on gay rights issues,” according to the Jerusalem Post.
“Biden pointed to American television sitcom Will and Grace – whose protagonists are a gay lawyer and his Jewish best friend – alongside social media, as examples of game-changing factors in the battle for gay marriage rights. ‘That’s what changed peoples’ attitudes,’” the Jerusalem Post reported.
2. The Jspace Jewish news network reported in June 2013 that “Jewish Groups [were] celebrating the ‘significant victory’ for gay marriage.”
“Jewish leaders were already stepping out to lend congratulations and messages of solidarity,” following a US Supreme Court ruling on homosexual marriage.
“The decision came at a 5-4 split, with all three Jewish Justices—Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer and Elena Kagan—voting with the majority. Likewise, the suit challenging the 1996 federal DOMA inclusion was brought to the Supreme Court by a Jewish plaintiff, Edith Windsor,” Jspacereported.
“’There is no more central tenet to our faith than the notion that all human beings are created in the image of the Divine, and, as such, entitled to equal treatment and equal opportunity,’ the Union for Reform Judaism said in a statement.”
“Those thoughts were echoed by a host of other Jewish organizations, from the Rabbinical Assembly and American Jewish World Service to the National Coalition of Jewish Women.
“The overwhelming Jewish support reflects a national trend. A 2013 Pew Research study found 76 percent of Jews support gay marriage, a number larger than even that recorded for self-described liberals, which came in at 74 percent. Similarly, three of the four main sects of Judaism—Conservative, Reform and Reconstructionist—ordain openly gay rabbis, and also allow its rabbis to perform gay marriage ceremonies,” the Jspace article said.
3. The National Jewish Committee is behind continuing efforts to force homosexuals into the Boy Scouts movement of America, the JWeekly Jewish news service reported in May 2013.
“In February, the National Jewish Committee on Scouting voted overwhelmingly to urge an end to such discrimination in the scouting movement.
“That same organization will continue to lobby for further liberalization of the scouts’ bylaws, to allow the admission of openly gay Eagle Scouts and gay scout leaders,” Jweekly said in its article.
According to an article in the Times of Israel from May 2013, “Jewish Scouting leaders are taking a vocal role in efforts to pass a historic resolution that would partially lift a ban on gays in the Boy Scouts of America.”
The same month, the Boy Scouts of America voted to lift the ban on homosexuals.
4. The leading Jewish pressure group, the ADL, has, according to its own website, a “longstanding commitment to protecting civil rights, particularly those that affect the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) community.”
“For nearly twenty years, ADL has ardently advocated in the courts on behalf of LGBT rights. ADL has filed amicus briefs and joined coalition briefs on issues that directly affect the LGBT community. This has included filings on the appellate levels in both state and federal courts.
“ADL has filed amicus briefs in a number of cases urging courts to hold a ban on marriage equality unconstitutional, and has been a strong voice advocating against measures to deny that fundamental right” and the “ADL has emerged as the nation’s leader in crafting and advocating for inclusive state and federal hate crime laws,” that organization boasts.
5. The Jerusalem Post reported in February 2013 that
“The Anti-Defamation League has brought together a number of religious and Zionist organizations in what it is calling a ‘broad coalition in support of marriage equality.’
Among the Jewish groups that have joined the ADL’s coalition are the Central Conference of American Rabbis, the Women of Reform Judaism, Hadassah – The Women’s Zionist Organization of America, Truah: Rabbis for Human Rights – North America and the Women’s League for Conservative Judaism.”
6. The remarkably long list of Jewish activists in the homosexual movement is also serious reason for concern. A comprehensive list of prominent activists, too long to include here,can be found at this link.
Some of the more prominent–and particularly repulsive specimens–are:
- Larry Kramer: Co-founder of “Act Up,” a homosexual/AIDS activist organization; co-founder of the Gay Men’s Health Crisis.
- Alan Klein: Co-founder of group ACT UP, co-founder of group Queer Nation, National Communications Director and chief spokesperson for the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation [GLAAD].
- Arnie Kantrowitz: Co-founder of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation [GLAAD].
- Jonathan D. Katz: Founded and chairs the Harvey Milk Institute, the largest homosexual studies institute in the world. A long time gay political activist, was a co-founder of Queer Nation.
- Israel Fishman: Founder of the Gay Liberation Caucus in 1970, now known as the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgendered Round Table.
- Bella Abzug. The first members of the U.S. House of Representatives to introduce legislation banning discrimination based on sexual orientation .
- Len Hirsch: President of the GLBT federal government employees group, GLOBE.
- Kevin Koffler: Editor-in-chief, Genre gay magazine.
- Judy Wieder: Editor-in-chief, The Advocate gay magazine.
- Barney Frank: Member of U.S. Congress; helped create non-discriminatory employment policies in all U.S. federal agencies
- Evan Wolfson: Senior Staff Attorney, Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund — and — the executive director of Freedom to Marry.
- Allan Ginsburg: Jewish poet and leading member of North American Man Boy Love Association.
- Roberta Achtenberg: Civil rights lawyer and federal official; appointed as Assistant Secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity by President Bill Clinton in 1993.
7. It is well known that Jewish Supremacists dominate the pornography industry. According to the Jewish Quarterly, Winter 2004,
“Jews played (and still continue to play) a disproportionate role throughout the adult film industry in America.
Jewish involvement in pornography has a long history in the United States, as Jews have helped transform a fringe subculture into what has become a primary constituent of Americana.”
Even from this necessarily brief roundup, it is clear that Jewish Supremacists have played, and still play, the leading role in promoting homosexuality in western society.
This fact alone, quite apart from any others, should provide all Gentiles with pause to reconsider lifestyle choices in matters of sexuality. Jews never do anything that is not primarily against the interests of Gentiles and in the interests of Jews.
The effects of homosexual subculture and propaganda on normal men
Since the late 1960’s, when the baby boomers erupted in misguided fury at the world their forefathers built, fought and died for, gay rights and, in turn, gay culture, has become intimately entwined with the mainstream. Today, with the Western world’s confusion over what it is, gay culture has become sacrosanct, an intrinsic component that is viewed as inviolable and august.
It Has Made Men More Vain
One of the most distinct aspects of gay culture’s grip on the contemporary West is how its influence has made ordinary men vainer. Of course, it’s important for a man to look good, to take care of his body and pay attention to how he dresses. I do it and most of my friends and family do it.
However, to adopt the daily rituals of moisturizing, waxing, applying fake tan, etc., is crossing the thin line between healthily enhancing one’s self-confidence and being consumed by vanity.
As the fashion industry is overly populated with women and gay men, this dangerous mix churns out ever more effeminate looking styles and grooming products for men. We’ve reached a point where some men will spend just as many hours preening themselves in the bathroom mirror as their girlfriends do.
It’s one reason why I think globalists and consumerist entities love to push gay culture wherever they can. The obsession with youth and vanity is the perfect tool to keep businesses coffers permanently overflowing.
It Has Destroyed Men’s Ability To Bond
Today, most men in the West have superficial friendships with other men. They will treat their friends as part of the furniture, and the topics of conversation will be limited to football and where they’re going on holiday. Why has this happened? Well, there are many reasons, with the usual suspects such as hyper-individualism, feminism, etc., playing a part, but the main aspect is Western acceptance of gay culture.
The increasing prominence of gays and the gay lifestyle in media and entertainment has, over many decades, secured in the minds of men what is and is not gay behaviour. For the most part, men, helped in their views by women who want to monopolise their time, will see any bonding or intimacy with other men as gay, thus putting a giant wedge in their ability to forge genuine friendships.
Gay culture has helped to all but destroyed men’s understanding of Platonic love, and it’s clear to me why we see so many men today suffering from various forms of depression and anxiety. For example, if you’re with a woman who’s an emotional drain, have a crappy job, and all your friendships are built on nothing, then wouldn’t you be depressed also?
For many of you reading this, male bonding is still an uncomfortable subject, because the influence of gay culture has informed your way of thinking so much, even without you knowing it.
Most of the friends who I would confidently call brothers are from Eastern/South Eastern Europe for the simple reason that our bonds are so much greater than with most of my Western friends. This is because all of them were born and raised in countries where homosexuality is highly frowned upon, so the poisonous distortion of Platonic love doesn’t happen.
It Gives Men Unhealthy Sexual Appetites
A man having a bit of fun with a cute girl is healthy and natural. Men need to play the field to a degree, but today, men, from their teens onward, are becoming promiscuous to an unhealthy degree.
Again, there are myriad factors one can attribute to this, but with our Jewish elites in assault mode, trying desperately to make gay the new standard, from mainstream media talking about the benefits of “analingus” to teaching anal sex to school children. This rejection of morality and resisting anything but temptation, part and parcel of the gay psyche, is having an obvious and deleterious effect on men.
This obsession with constant sexual gratification, exploring ever more degenerate ways to get that gratification, is leading men down a seedy and perverse path. This has all come about through the promotion of the homosexual lifestyle.
In the words of Henry Makow, “I have no malice toward gays. I feel the same way about people who have the flu. I want them to get better, and I don’t want it to spread.”
There are a few gay men out there who could be respected, but, ignoring the wider societal damage, the embracing of gay subculture across the Western world has harmed, more than any other group, the normal, heterosexual men.